Through Thick and Thin

Friday, April 20, 2012

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So they say your body will tell you when you've over done it. Well it did!  My butt was kicked today. I was super tired and super sore. I'm guessing that although we only have three pieces of patio furniture the repetition of wiping it down along with running the sweeper was the problem. Crap!!! Up to this point I'd been doing so well. Although frustrated with myself I felt I really hadn't done anything wrong. At some point I have to keep increasing my activity and up until now it's been perfect.

We were invited out to dinner so I just laid around like a bum and rested most of the day in order to re-group enough to go out. I really didn't feel like going physically but mentally I needed something besides a  doctor appointment or quick errand to get me out of these four walls! Later I was so glad I went! It was just the positive I needed to keep me focused on the fact that I am slowly getting better.


No comments: