Through Thick and Thin

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday, September 20, 2012


After all the fear, anxiety, pressure, decision making...today's the day. Cancer may have taken something from me but it's OK, today, we are going to start the replacement process! :) I feel comfortable, at peace and after that jacuzzi bath pretty darn relaxed.  I'm home alone this morning. Brody is off to school and Brad to work. Kinsey is of course at college. It's just me and Molly. I've done the last little chores I had on my list, said my daily prayers, and connected with the most recent woman I know to be diagnosed. I've answered message after message, taken phone calls and emails. I can't thank you enough for all your continued support through my journey. I'm spoiled, lucky and mostly blessed. Please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers. And I would ask for some prayers for the three women I know who will all next week have their surgeries for breast cancer. Since I have yet to share this video I felt today would be the appropriate time. I cry every time I see it.





I love you all and thank you for your continued support and prayers!

No comments: