Through Thick and Thin

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The last week and a half has been so stressful-pneumonia then wondering if surgery is on or off. So many times it's the little things that make us happy. Today I got one of those "little things."  One of our many "adopted daughters", one of Kinsey's best friends, sent me this picture and all it said was "for you!"
Yep!  That will make ya cry!  Just love Hillary!  Thanks for making my day girl!



Shortly after receiving Hillary's message the surgeon's office called. Good news!  Anesthesia says I'm a go for next Thursday!  Since I have had really no cough I don't even have to repeat the chest x-ray which I am thrilled about. It took an act of congress to worm my way into my family Dr. for an appointment but I am able to get in on Monday just for one final check. Seven days and counting!!!

No comments: