Through Thick and Thin

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I pushed myself to attend 5 games this week. Kinsey came home to babysit her little cousins and they spent the night last night. They were so good and always add some live entertainment around here! But I must say that I am absolutely beat!  I decided that when the baby napped that was my excuse to nap too. Later I took another nap. It's been a cold lazy kind of day for Brad and I. Now I'm gearing up to go hang with the girls for a bit for some appetizers and a movie. That should be just what I need to wind back down for a good night's sleep.

Overall I fell good, just the fatigue factor still. The drains are still behaving themselves but it is hard to find clothes to wear to conceal them. I feel like I am wearing the same things over and over-well because I am! :)
He told me to increase my activity as tolerated and did not give me lifting restrictions. I have run the sweeper this week, mopped the floor and didn't really have any issues holding the four month old for short periods of time. I will say that mopping was a challenge because you apply pressure and back and forth arm motion. I had to do that small areas at a time and take breaks but I was not sore afterwards, just some pain at the time. It's so good to feel like more than a couch potato. Ahhh!

No comments: