Through Thick and Thin

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'm so excited! Remember Lori and the tea cups?  Well I just learned tonight that she got good news on the test results that she was waiting on!  Thank you for your prayers for her because they were answered!!!  God is good!

A friend and fellow survivor shared the news with me at a ball game tonight. And it gets even better... this same friend also got some good news as she too is a multiple time survivor. She has a couple more steps to complete but her treatment is working. Yea!!!! Oh I so admire these women and nerves of steel! You ladies rock!

My first night back to work was fine and I'm not nearly as tired after this surgery. That helps tremendously! I have been exercising and trying to get back on my diet plan. Last week was rough as we had too many social engagements that involved eating out. I really want to keep up the work and lose a minimum of 5 more pounds but preferably 10 before summer. All the positive compliments sure make the hard work worth it that's for sure. I think I can I think I can!

Oh and yesterday was a big day...I got to actually wear that "normal" bra that I bought! Oh it's the little things in life sometimes that really keep ya going. :)

No comments: