Through Thick and Thin

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quite a big day!  Had a fill today, 60cc each side and decided it's my final one!  Brad thinks I'm larger than I was and I kind of do too. It was not my goal to go bigger but  it's hard to tell because the shape is different than my pre-op shape. I don't want to stress my skin as one side is thinner, I don't want to have extra shape too close to my armpit or encourage the implants to buckle or bunch. And I certainly don't want to end up with stretch marks when I never even had any from pregnancy. So my final saline total should be almost 600cc each side. That sounds like a lot to me but it doesn't look like it at all.

Now the plan is to rest my chest for 8 weeks and then do surgery for the exchange-to take out the expanders and place the implants. I will have one final appointment to discuss the plan and my goal for the final outcome. Surgery is set for January 25!  I'm so excited that my journey is nearing an end!!!

Also, tonight is my first official night back to work, working the floor that is. I have been in to do paperwork but that is not taxing. I am praying for a good night so I can break myself in gradually as fatigue is still somewhat of an issue. It has improved since I am sleeping in bed lately but it's just so hard to get comfortable when I am a side sleeper. These things are like rocks! LOL

No comments: