Through Thick and Thin

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Most folks don't realize that today is National Cancer Survivors Day! It seems like a good day to be thankful, to reflect, and to celebrate. I know way too many people who have had cancer and fortunately many have beat it! The crazy thing is that most who I know have been diagnosed just in this past year. It seems to be an epidemic of sorts. I still take time to thank God for making my path relatively easy and for letting me be able to get my life back to normal. Sure I still have scars, sure they will be there for the rest of my life, but it certainly beats the alternative! Congrats to all my friends and family who have kicked cancer!  Best wishes to those who are awaiting test results, currently receiving treatments, and who have follow up exams scheduled.




No comments: